iOS 9 is running on most of the iOS devices now, but we all know that the user experience hasn’t been very good so far. It is common for the initial versions of a new iOS firmware to be buggy, and the same happened with iOS 9. The firmware has some errors and technical issues, which is why Apple is continuously working hard on the testing process in order to resolve these problems. The company has already released the iOS 9.1 beta , which will be coming public soon. However, the news of the moment is that Apple has taken its first step forward in improving iOS 9 and has released iOS 9.0.2 download links for all the compatible iOS devices.
Image : iOS 9.0.2 IPSW Download Links
iOS 9 has now been updated to iOS 9.0.2 and a lot of bugs have been fixed and many performance enhancements have also been included in the update. This release proves it again that Apple is committed to deliver the most convenient and best iOS experience to its customers. This release comes just a week after iOS 9.0.1 was released.
Update 30th Oct ’15 : iOS 9.0.2 signing has been stopped by Apple. This means you cannot downgrade , upgrade or restore to iOS 9.0.2 . The only option forward is upgrading to iOS 9.1 firmware and get an iOS 9.1 jailbreak . Existing iOS 9.2 users can jailbreak their devices on Pangu iOS 9.0.2 Jailbreak.
iOS 9.0.2 Features and Updates :
The iOS 9.0.2 changelog has also been released and is as follows .
- This update includes performance improvements and bug fixes
- The issue involving the toggling on or off of the mobile data usage has been fixed
- The bug that prevent iMessage activation for a few users has been resolved
- The issue when starting a manual backup interrupted an iCloud backup has been fixed
- The issue of the screen rotating incorrectly after receiving notifications has been resolved
- The stability of Podcasts have been improved.
You can easily make out from the changelog that Apple has focused more upon making iOS 9 more stable and improving its performance while fixing all the irritating bugs. This type of time-to-time updates do a lot to make the firmware healthy and efficient. A lot of updates are still undergoing testing and will be introduced soon.
In case your device is compatible with iOS 9 , we suggest that you look forward to and get ready for iOS 9.1, which will be a major update. As of now, these minor updates will focus on improving and stabilizing the firmware, but iOS 9.1 will also bring in many small new features, like new emojis and more.
Download Links – iOS 9.0.2 IPSW Files :
- iPad Air 2 (6th generation WiFi)
- iPad Air 2 (6th generation Cellular)
- iPad Air (5th generation Cellular)
- iPad Air (5th generation WiFi)
- iPad Air (5th generation China)
- iPad (4th generation CDMA)
- iPad (4th generation GSM)
- iPad (4th generation WiFi)
- iPad mini (CDMA)
- iPad mini (GSM)
- iPad mini (WiFi)
- iPad mini 2 (Cellular)
- iPad mini 2 (WiFi)
- iPad mini 2 (China)
- iPad mini 3 (China)
- iPad mini 3 (WiFi)
- iPad mini 3 (Cellular)
- iPad mini 4 (WiFi)
- iPad mini 4 (Cellular)
- iPad 3 Wi-Fi (3rd generation)
- iPad 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular (GSM)
- iPad 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular (CDMA)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi (Rev A)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G (GSM)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G (CDMA)
- iPhone 5 (CDMA)
- iPhone 5 (GSM)
- iPhone 5c (CDMA)
- iPhone 5c (GSM)
- iPhone 5s (CDMA)
- iPhone 5s (GSM)
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 4s
- iPod touch (5th-generation)
- iPod touch (6th-generation)
How to Install iOS 9.0.2 :
If you want to update and install iOS 9.0.2, you can do so by following this iOS 9 installation tutorial. There are three methods to update to iOS 9.0.2 . It can be done using iTunes , OTA or Over The Air method and Manual installation using IPSW files [links given above .]