Whenever a new firmware is released, we hold on to the hope that a jailbreak will follow it soon after. In recent years we have come to expect one within a few weeks of a major firmware being released and, with iOS 10 now out, we can only hope that Taig or Pangu come through with a new utility sooner rather than later. For those who have updated to iOS 10, the chance to jailbreak has gone until a new one is released and that means no more free access to paid apps and games.
Image : HipStore Download
Or does it ? HipStore is an app installer, an alternative to getting paid content on your iOS device without having to jailbreak. Normally, you would have had to install Cydia and then download jailbreak app installers like vShare, Extensify, and Mojo Installer to get this content but HipStore is available for everyone to download onto their iOS devices.
Image : HipStore App
You will need to follow our step by step guide below on downloading HipStore onto your iOS device because it isn’t something you can get from the app store. As well as containing hundreds of thousands of different apps and games, HipStore is also available in a number of languages. That puts it above other apps of this type that can only be downloaded in Chinese, thus limiting the size of their audience.
Supported Devices :
HipStore supports iOS 9 right through to iOS 10.0.1 and will work on these devices:
- iPhone 4s, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus
- iPod Touch 5thand 6th Generations
- iPad Pro – both models
- iPad Mini, 2, 3
- iPad Air, Air 2
- iPad 2, 3, 4
How to Download HipStore :
- Launch Safari browser [ don’t try another browser as it won’t work ]
- Type hipstoredownload.com into the address bar . Tap on Go
- Wait for the web page to load and, when it does, tap the Up arrow
- Select Add to Home Screen
- Now you can give the app icon a name, call it HipStore . Tap on Add and, when complete, close Safari down
- You can now see the HipStore icon on your home screen
Video: Watch this video for a guide on the above steps