iOS users the world over have been waiting for iOS 10 download to be released and now it has, followed very closely by iOS 10.0.1 download. The update can be downloaded in one of three ways, all of which are detailed in a separate post which you can find here. iOS 10 is packed with features, not just for existing devices but to take advantage of the new hardware, the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus, both of which have also been released on public sale. News has emerged that Apple has now released iOS 10.1 download [ download links ] to users worldwide and that the new update contains features to enhance the new iSight dual camera system on the iPhone 7 Plus.
Image : iOS 10.1 Jailbreak
Can We Jailbreak iOS 10.1 ?
Obviously, we can. Everyone’s favorite Italian hacker, Luca Todesco, has uploaded proof, by way of video and photo, that he has managed to jailbreak iOS 10 versions of the new firmware, on an iPad and on the new iPhone 7. Follow the tutorial below to download Cydia app directly on your iOS device.
Image : Cydia iOS 10.1
Quick Download Cydia iOS 10.1 :
This tutorial works on the latest iOS 10.1 firmware and older versions supporting both 64 bit and 32 bit iOS devices .
- Launch the Safari web browser on your iPhone or iPad running iOS 10.1 firmware.
- Now simply type in ios9cydia.com in the address bar and open the page.
- After this webpage loads completely on your iOS device , go to the bottom of the screen and tap on the UP arrow [ as shown here ].
- This will bring up a page where you will select Add to HomeScreen .
- In the next screen , rename the app icon as Cydia and then tap on Add button
- On your home screen you will now see the Cydia iOS 10.1 app icon installed. Tap on that to access iOS 10.1 jailbreak app updates directly on your device.
Video : Here is a video tutorial explaining the process
iOS 10.1 Jailbreak Release Date :
That said, there is every chance that Pangu or Taig will release an iOS 10 | iOS 10.1 jailbreak in the near future and all we can do is wait. In the meantime, if you are using the PPHelper jailbreak and want to preserve it, do not update your iOS device. There is no way of downgrading back to iOS 9.3.3 and that means you will lose the ability to jailbreak until a new one is released.
As always, we will keep you fully up to date on all the iOS 10.1 jailbreak news and as soon as we have word that a jailbreak is here, we’ll let you know about it. Subscribe to our free email newsletter and follow us on Facebook for the download links to be sent to your email inbox.