In recent years, jailbreaks have been released more and more frequently and, as such, we have now come to expect them whenever a new iOS firmware is released. With iOS 10, things seemed to take a step backward as we found that no jailbreak was forthcoming for quite some time. That wait, however, ended when Luca Todesco released Yalu Jailbreak for iOS 10.2. Now that iOS 10.2.1 download has been released, Yalu has been updated to support it and here is how to download it.
Image : iOS 10.2.1 Jailbreak
Method 1 : Quick Download Cydia iOS 10.2.1
This method supports all iOS 10.2.1 devices. Follow the steps below.
- Go to the Safari browser on your iOS device and open it
- Now go to ios9cydia.com
- When our mobile site loads up, look for the UP arrow and tap on it
- A few options will load at the bottom of the screen, tap on Add to Home Screen
- In the box that shows up on the screen, type in Cydia. Tap on Add and go back to your home screen where you will see the Cydia app icon.
- Tap on it for all the latest iOS 10.2.1 jailbreak
Video: This is a video showing you these steps
Method 2 : Yalu Jailbreak
Yalu Jailbreak is the first full jailbreak for iOS 10 but it isn’t quite so straightforward to download as previous jailbreaks. Here’s why :
Image : Yalu Jailbreak
- Although it has been updated, it may still be a little buggy and unstable on some devices. However, it can easily be removed if it causes problems for you
- You will need a valid Apple ID as you need to side load Yalu onto your device using Cydia Impactor
- This is a semi-untethered jailbreak and will require you to reload the jailbreak each time your iOS device is rebooted
Image : Cydia iOS 10.2.1
With all of that, if you still feel that you want to give Yalu jailbreak for iOS 10.2.1 a go, the following links take you to download instructions and a full step by step tutorial on how to install Yalu on your iOS 10.2.1 device :
Are you going to install Yalu for iOS 10.2.1 ? Let us know how you get on and make sure you download Cydia Eraser in case you need to remove the jailbreak at any time. For more news, follow us on Facebook and Subscribe to our free email newsletter, we’ll send all the latest updates to you email inbox.