iOS 10.3.1 download has now been released, just a minor update with a few security and bug fixes and improvements to performance. This continues Apple’s bid to secure the iOS against the instability and security issues they have suffered in the past, as well as trying to put a stop to jailbreaking. While iOS 10 got off to a rocky start in terms of jailbreaks, things have picked up somewhat and we can now tell you that iOS 10.3.1 has been jailbroken. Here’s how to jailbreak your iPhone, or iPad on iOS 10.3.1 .
Image : iOS 10.3.1 Jailbreak
How to Jailbreak iOS 10.3.1 :
There are two ways to do this. Both the methods are explained below step by step.
Method 1 : Safari Method
- Open the Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad , this is the only browser that works with this method so don’t waste time with any others.
- In the address bar, type in ios9cydia.com and tap on Go
- When the page has loaded up look for the UP arrow and tap it , bottom enter of the screen on the iPhone and top right on the iPad
- From the new options on the bottom of your screen, tap on the one that says Add to Home Screen
- Now you will be asked to provide a new name for the app icon; type Cydia and tap Add
- Shut Safari and the Cydia app icon will be on one of your home screens
Video: This walks you through these steps
Method 2 : Yalu Jailbreak
Yalu was first released for iOS 10.1 by Luca Todesco and has since been updated to support up to iOS 10.3.1. It isn’t a perfect jailbreak that can be installed directly, like the ones we have become used to in the past. Instead, before you go ahead, there are some things you need to know:
Image : Yalu iOS 10.3.1 Jailbreak
- Yalu will only work on 64-bit devices
- You need Cydia Impactor to side load Yalu onto your iPhone or iPad and, for this, you will need to have a valid Apple ID. You can set up a dummy account if you don’t want to use your own.
- Yalu is a semi untethered jailbreak. For those not aware, this means you must re-jailbreak your iPhone or iPad every time it is rebooted.
If you are happy to go ahead, check out our tutorial below and make sure you follow the instructions exactly as written.
Image : Cydia iOS 10.3.1
To stay up to date with all the iOS 10.3.2 jailbreak news, follow us on Facebook.