iOS 10.3.2 download has now been released with a handful of improvements and enhancements, along with the usual bug and security fixes. It isn’t a major update; Apple is now heading towards starting on iOS 11 and the chances are that, between now and then, they will be releasing only maintenance updates. For now, all some users are interested in is whether we can jailbreak iOS 10.3.2. the good news is, yes, we can and you can find all the steps to do it below.
Image : iOS 10.3.2 Jailbreak Update
How to Jailbreak iOS 10.3.2 :
There are two methods , one easy, one a little more advanced :
Method 1: Easy Safari Browser
- Launch Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad
- Go to ios9cydia.com
- Our specially designed mobile page will load up , find the UP arrow [ top right on the iPad and bottom-center on the iPhone ] and tap on it
- Now some options will load up; choose the one that says Add to Home Screen
- The next step is to give the icon a name so type Cydia into the box and tap on Add
- The new Cydia icon will be on your home screen when you exit Safari
Video: the above steps demonstrated
Method 2 : Advanced Yalu IPA Download
Luca Todesco is the last person we expected a jailbreak from but he is the only provider of a utility for iOS 10. There has been no communication from Taig, Pangu, or PP since iOS 10 was released and, although Yalu Jailbreak is not, perhaps, ideal for everyone it is better than nothing. Before you download it, be aware of the following .
Image : Yalu Jailbreak
- Yalu will not work on any iPhone 7 model or on any 32 bit device
- Yalu needs Cydia Impactor tool to load it onto your iOS device and that requires you to use your Apple ID
- Yalu is semi-untethered – you must reactivate the jailbreak each time you reboot your iPhone or iPad
If you are ready to go ahead with Yalu jailbreak, the links below will give you everything you need , do make sure you follow the guides exactly :
Image : Cydia iOS 10.3.2
While Yalu may not be perfect it is the only option we have right now so, if you are able to download it, go ahead and do so. Let us know if you run into any problems with it and follow us on Facebook for all the latest news and updates.