iOS 10.3.3 download has been released by Apple and is available for download right now. This could well be another nail in the coffin for the jailbreak community; ever since Apple released iOS 10 they have thrown update after update at it and, to date, we only have two jailbreaks, neither of which can be used by all jailbreakers. That said, we have no doubt the jailbreak are working hard so it is just a matter of waiting.
Image : iOS 10.3.3 Download
This iOS 10.3.3 download is only a minor update, providing nothing more than a little extra stability and minor bug fixes. Any new features are most likely being held back for iOS 11, expected to be announced at WWDC in June. In the meantime, if you want to download iOS 10.3.3, here are all the details you need.
Before you Download iOS 10.3.3 :
- Check that you are running the latest iTunes version. Launch iTunes, click on Help > Check for Updates and then follow the instructions on the screen to update if necessary
- Back your data up through iTunes and iCloud
- Disable Touch ID and your passcode
- Disable Find My iPhone/iPad through Settings > iCloud
How to Download iOS 10.3.3 :
There are three ways to do this , if you are hoping for a jailbreak soon, only use one of the iTunes methods .
Method 1: Over the Air [ OTA ]
- On your iOS device select Settings > General > Software Update
- Tap Update and Install on the download
- Wait for your device to be updated
Method 2: iTunes
- Connect your device to your Mac or PC
- Open iTunes and click on the device summary for your device [ if you have more than one registered ]
- Click on Update
- Click Update and Install
- Wait for iTunes to update and reboot your device to the Hello screen
Method 3: iTunes with IPSW
- Download the iOS 10.3.3 IPSW, ensuring you download the right version for your model
- Connect your device to your computer and launch iTunes
- Press SHIFT [ PC ] or ALT [ Mac ] key and click on Restore in iTunes simultaneously
- Locate the IPSW you downloaded and click it
- Follow the instructions given by iTunes and then click Install
- Wait while iTunes updates and reboots your device to the Hello screen
iOS 10.3.3 IPSW Links :
[ Only Beta Links Available Below ]
Beta Releases :
iOS 10.3.3 Jailbreak Update :
While we have Yalu for iOS 10.2, it will only work on the newer 64-bit devices. The developer has already informed us that he will not be updating it any further so we are now waiting on Taig, Pangu or PP to release an iOS 10.3.3 jailbreak.
For more o the latest jailbreak updates, follow us on Facebook .