After the iOS 9.3.2 firmware update , Apple has released the successor iOS 9.3.3, to further enhance the performance of your Apple devices. The company has been unusually keen on providing the best service and has been updating its iOS and dealing with bugs very fast. The last 3 updates before this came within a month of each other and fixed small problems users were reporting. Now, there is a new update that does not bring any new features to the operating system but fixes certain bugs and improves the overall performance for a better user experience. The new update is available for download to everyone starting today.
Image : iOS 9.3.3 Download Update
Before this, the iOS 9.3.2 update fixed issues like the white screen that appeared in the Game Center and brought improvements in features like Quick Actions. This time around, there are a few more minor changes. For an updated iOS device with the best features available, download the new update today. Here are the instructions on how to do this by using two different methods.
Step by Step Download Process :
Method 1 : Direct OTA Update
- Connect your phone to the WiFi because the update is large, so using mobile data for the download can be very. Also make sure you have enough free space.
- Access the update that needs to be downloaded by going to Settings > General > Software update on your iPhone.
- Tap on it and the download for the new iOS 9.3.3 update will start, updating your phone automatically.
Method 2 : iTunes | IPSW Files
- Download iOS 9.3.3 IPSW files for your iOS device [ updated links below ].
- Once the files are downloaded, open iTunes on your computer.
- Before proceeding, make sure you have the latest version of the software.
- Connect your device to your PC or MAC.
- Go to Device Summary.
- Click on the Restore option while simultaneously holding the Alt key (if you are using MAC) or Shift key (if you are using Windows).
- This will give you an option to open a file. Select the IPSW firmware file that you downloaded. This will begin the download of the iOS 9.3.3 update.
iOS 9.3.3 Download Links :
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro (WiFi)
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro (Cellular)
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro (WiFi)
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro (Cellular)
- iPad Air 2 (6th generation WiFi)
- iPad Air 2 (6th generation Cellular)
- iPad Air (5th generation Cellular)
- iPad Air (5th generation WiFi)
- iPad Air (5th generation China)
- iPad (4th generation CDMA)
- iPad (4th generation GSM)
- iPad (4th generation WiFi)
- iPad mini (CDMA)
- iPad mini (GSM)
- iPad mini (WiFi)
- iPad mini 2 (Cellular)
- iPad mini 2 (WiFi)
- iPad mini 2 (China)
- iPad mini 3 (China)
- iPad mini 3 (WiFi)
- iPad mini 3 (Cellular)
- iPad mini 4 (WiFi)
- iPad mini 4 (Cellular)
- iPad 3 Wi-Fi (3rd generation)
- iPad 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular (GSM)
- iPad 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular (CDMA)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi (Rev A)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G (GSM)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G (CDMA)
- iPhone 5 (CDMA)
- iPhone 5 (GSM)
- iPhone 5c (CDMA)
- iPhone 5c (GSM)
- iPhone 5s (CDMA)
- iPhone 5s (GSM)
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 4s
- iPod touch (5th-generation)
- iPod touch (6th-generation)
So installing the iOS 9.3.3 might be a good idea if you have been experiencing bugs and were wishing your iOS device would perform better !