iOS 9.3.4 has made it public debut and is available to be downloaded immediately [ Read iOS 9.3.4 Download Tutorial ]. You can do this in two ways – Over-The-Air [OTA] direct from your iOS device or you can use iTunes. It is likely to be fixing bugs and providing minor improvements to speed and performance more than anything else. Follow our tutorial below for iOS 9.3.4 Jailbreak on your iPhone , iPad and iPod Touch.
Image : iOS 9.3.4 Jailbreak Update
How to get iOS 9.3.4 Jailbreak :
These are the two ways to get yourself iOS 9.3.4 Jailbreak. Both these methods are listed below.
Method 1 : PPHelper Jailbreak
Pangu team is in the process of releasing PPHelper for iOS 9.3.4 , when it is available we will update you with the download links here .
Method 2 : Safari method for iOS 9.3.4 Jailbreak
- Launch Safari on your iOS device
- In the address bar, type in ios9cydia.com as shown in the image below
- This will load a special mobile version of our page – tap on the UP arrow at the top of the page if you are using an iPad and at the bottom of the page if you are using an iPhone
- Tap on Add to Home Screen on the Options window
- Name your icon Cydia . Tap on Add
- Close Safari and you will see the Cydia app icon on your iOS 9.3.4 home page
- Now you will now have full access to all the latest iOS 9.3.4 Cydia jailbreak developments and updates.
Video : This video shows you the above steps
iOS 9.3.4 Jailbreak Success :
Luca Todesco has tweeted proof of an iOS 9.3.4 jailbreak while he attends DEF CON, the longest running hacker conference in the world. His image on [ Twitter – ext link ] shows a jailbroken iPhone 6S on iOS 9.3.4 proving that, while Apple may have patched PPHelper, they also opened up more holes for the jailbreak teams. While we won’t be able to use Todesco’s jailbreak, we know that Pangu is looking at Pangu 9.3.4 and working on their next jailbreak. While it won’t be released immediately, we do expect to see it in the near future and will keep you fully up to date on developments.
PP iOS 9.3.4 Jailbreak Release Date :
At this stage, the jailbreak does not cover iOS 9.3.4 so, if you want to take advantage of PPHelper, don’t update your devices. For up to date news on the latest jailbreak developments, follow us on Facebook and Subscribe to our free email newsletter.