iOS 9 has been the subject of, not just one but several jailbreak utilities and all three of them go up to an include iOS 9.3.5. This is the very last version of iOS 9 to be released before iOS 10 is released. The jailbreaks we have cover all devices on iOS 9.3.5, from PPHelper for 64 bit devices to Home Depot for 32-bit devices. The guides below tell you how to install each of the jailbreaks on your iOS 9.3.5 device.
Image : iOS 9.3.5 Jailbreak Update
How to Jailbreak iOS 9.3.5 :
These are the three methods to get iOS 9.3.5 Jailbreak on your iPhone and iPad right now and all three can be found below . Follow the tutorial for detailed step by step process.
Method 1 : Safari Method
- Launch Safari on your iOS device
- In the address box, type in ios9cydia.com as shown in the image here
- This will open a page designed for downloading the Cydia app icon. Now tap on the UP arrow at the bottom of the page if you are using an iPhone or top right if you are on an iPad.
- Now tap on Add to Home Screen on the Options window
- Name your app icon Cydia . Tap on Add
- Close Safari and you will see the Cydia app icon on your iOS 9.3.5 device home page
- Now you will now have full access iOS 9.3.5 Cydia jailbreak and updates.
Video : This video shows you the above steps
Method 2 : Home Depot Jailbreak
Home Depot was released to fill in an obvious gap in the current jailbreak market, the older 32 bit devices, which have been omitted from other jailbreaks. Home Depot is a beta jailbreak, which means it will be somewhat buggy, it is semi-untethered and you must use Cydia Impactor to side-load it to your iPhone or iPad. Check out the article below for a full guide on installing Home Depot jailbreak on iOS 9.3.5:
Method 3 : PPHelper Jailbreak [ UnOfficial ]
Pangu has updated their jailbreak to unofficially support iOS 9.3.5; it has been fully tested and is now ready for downloading. iOS 9.3.5 is the final version of iOS 9 and many people have stayed on it, either not wanting to update to iOS 10 or unable to update because their device is no longer supported.
If you are one of these, you can find the instructions to download PPHelper on iOS 9.3.5 at the given link including a full step by step tutorial to help you through the process. We cannot guarantee success but the tool will work on both Windows and Mac operating systems.
Which jailbreak are you going to use ? For more jailbreak news and updates, follow us on Facebook .