The iOS community is currently living without a jailbreak, thanks to the iOS 9.3 release that killed the Pangu iOS 9.1 jailbreak. Apple has already seeded iOS 9.3 [ upto iOS 9.3.3 ] full version after the “Loop In” event showcasing the iPhone SE and the new iPad Pro. However, no jailbreak has been released yet for older iOS 9.2 or iOS 9.2.1 versions, which is causing a lot of restlessness among jailbreak fans. There have been some developments in the iOS 9.3 jailbreak scenario. Check out the tutorial for downloading Cydia on iOS 9.3 – iOS 9.3.3 below.
Image : iOS 9.3 Jailbreak
Quick Download Cydia App icon on iOS 9.3 :
This tutorial will come in handy for iOS 9.3 users who are waiting for an iOS 9.3 jailbreak installer to release. It keeps you connected to Cydia iOS 9.3 jailbreak updates directly on your device without having to jailbreak it or using a PC . But first make sure you have iOS 9.3 Downloaded and installed on your device. You can check this by going to Settings > General > About on your iPhone or iPad. If you haven’t installed it yet , follow our iOS 9 Installation guide , then proceed to the below mentioned steps .
- Now launch Safari web browser on your iOS 9.3 device. Please note that using any other browser like Chrome , Opera Mini will not work on this method .
- Now search for this text “ios 9.3 jailbreak” without the quotes as shown here. On the results screen , find the website with the url ios9cydia.com and open that . This webpage is specially designed to download cydia app icon on iOS 9.3 supported devices .
- If you cannot find the page on the results page, then simply type in this site address ios9cydia.com in your Safari browser url bar which would then open the mobile version of the page as shown here .
- Now in the bottom of the screen you will notice a UP arrow , Tap on that to bring in a new options page
- Here you will get the option to Add to HomeScreen to download iOS 9.3 cydia on the phone . Tap on that .
- This will allow you to name the cydia app , keep its name as Cydia and tap on Add to proceed
- You now got Cydia icon on iOS 9.3. Open the app icon to stay updated to iOS 9.3 jailbreak status .
Video : Detailed step by step tutorial for the above process
Update 23rd May 2016 :
Apple has seeded iOS 9.3.3 firmware and the jailbreak for that released within few hours by Italian jailbreaker Luca Todesco. Read more about iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak in the linked article .
Update 18th Apr 2016 :
Apple has now stopped signing iOS 9.3 for iPhone users. What this means ? If you want to downgrade your device back to iOS 9.3 firmware , it will give you “Device Isnt Eligible for Requested Build” error on iTunes. iOS 9.3.1 Download has been released by Apple to fix weblinks crashing issue. If you are looking for iOS 9.3.1 jailbreak , read the linked article for more information.
iOS 9.3 Jailbroken by Luca ?
Shortly after the first iOS 9.3 download [ while in beta ] was seeded, Luca announced that he had jailbroken iOS 9.3 aswell. He even posted a video [below] showing his jailbroken iPhone 6 running iOS 9.3 with Cydia and jailbreak tweaks in it. It is highly likely that the iOS 9.2.1 beta jailbreak exploits have been used to jailbreak the new iOS 9.3 beta. Of course, the hacker will still not release the jailbreak, as he probably does not want to get involved the making of a jailbreak tool. But we’re sure that now that iOS 9.3 jailbreak exploits have been found, an iOS 9.3 jailbreak by Pangu or TaiG is not far away.
Video : iOS 9.3 Jailbreak in Action
Subscribe to get iOS 9.3 Jailbreak Updates :