Have you heard the good news yet ? iOS 9 has been jailbroken, Yes ! Reputable jailbreak team Pangu has released Pangu 9 jailbreak app for iOS 9 upto iOS 9.0.2 out of a sudden without any prior notice . This comes as a welcome surprise for iOS 9 jailbreakers. Keep reading for iOS 9 Jailbreak tutorial with video instructions below .
Image : iOS 9 Jailbreak Update
How to iOS 9 Jailbreak Tutorial :
Now the installation part . There are three main methods to jailbreak . All of them are explained below along with step by step tutorial for starters as well as pro-jailbreakers. Also listed are individual jailbreak tutorials for every iOS 9 firmware release .
- iOS 10 [update]
- iOS 9 [ keep reading ]
- iOS 9.0.1 [ keep reading ]
- iOS 9.0.2 [Jailbroken]
- iOS 9.1 [ Jailbroken]
- iOS 9.2 [Jailbroken]
- iOS 9.2.1 [Jailbroken]
- iOS 9.3 [Jailbroken]
- iOS 9.3.1 [Jailbroken]
- iOS 9.3.2 [Jailbroken]
- iOS 9.3.3 [Jailbroken]
- iOS 9.3.4 [Updated]
- iOS 9.3.5 [Updated]
- iOS 9.3.6 [Not Released]
Method 1 : Using a Pangu 9 jailbreak app on your computer , Mac or PC.
Method 2 : Using the Safari method for downloading Cydia app icon without using a PC . Video instructions included
Method 3 : Using Taig 9 Jailbreak tool on Mac and PC. Download links provided .
Method 1 : Using Pangu 9 Jailbreak Tools
Pangu 9 jailbreak tools is available for Windows and Mac users. Pangu is a dedicated Cydia installer and can jailbreak [untethered] your device . You need to follow the tutorials and backup your device first using iCloud or iTunes. Only proceed when you have done a backup .
- First download Pangu 9 jailbreak tool for your computer
- Extract the files on your desktop and launch the program [ Windows users Run as Administrator]
- Connect your device to the computer using the lightning cable and disable Touch ID and Passcode . Also disable Find My iPhone you have enabled it .
- Allow Pangu to detect your device . Then click on the Start button on the screen .
- Allow Pangu to jailbreak your device and keep the device untouched unless asked to so do.
- Several times during the process you will be asked to turn on the airplane mode on your device . Do this by going to Settings > Airplane mode
- Your device will now reboot and you will see Cydia icon on your homescreen .
- Tap to launch Cydia
- Configure Cydia for use and start downloading your favorite Cydia Tweaks .
- Some of these tweaks are listed here . But note that since they just released a jailbreak , some tweaks may not be compatible with the new iOS firmware. Be sure to check iOS 9 compatibility before downloading. We have compiled a list of such tweaks here .
Note : Deleting the Cydia App from your device would require you to restore it back using iTunes or using Cydia Impactor tool incase you don’t want to Restore to a newer firmware. The process to reverse jailbreak has become very easy nowadays , so there is no worry of your device going bad . If you get Pangu 9 errors [ext link] , read this article for possible solutions .
Video : Video instructions
Devices Compatible Pangu 9 :
- iPhone 6 Plus, 6, 5s, 5c, 5, 4s , iPhone 6s and 6s Plus
- iPod Touch 5G
- iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini Retina, and iPad mini.
Method 2 : Download Cydia App icon without Jailbreak
Method 3 : TaiG 9 Jailbreak
Subscribe for iOS 9 Jailbreak Updates via Email :