Apple has just released iTunes 12.6 for both Windows and Mac computers. The release comes 5 weeks after the last iTunes update, 12.5.5. The latest update brings new features as well as bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Image : iTunes Download
iTunes 12.6 Features :
- Minor performance enhancements
- Minor improvements to apps
- Small bug fixes
- Rent Once Watch Anywhere Movies – only works on iOS 10.3 and TVOS 10.2. Rent any movie from iTunes and then watch it on any device running those operating systems. Before this update, users could only watch movies rented from iTunes on the device used when they were rented.
Download iTunes :
There are two ways to update your version of iTunes to version 12.6.
- You can download it from the official website here [ext link] , or by launching the AppStore on your computer and going to Updates as shown below.
- 3rd way is to launch iTunes and navigate to the menu on the taskbar.
- Click on the option for Check for Updates and iTunes will see if there is a newer version.
- Follow the on screen directions to update your version of iTunes to the latest one.
Do you use iTunes regularly ? What do you use it for ? Tell us in the comments box below, Subscribe to our free email newsletter to stay up to date with all the latest developments and follow us on Facebook .