You’ve just spotted a new iOS game that has arrived in the Apple Appstore but the price tag is putting you off a bit. After all, you may not actually like the game! What if there was a way to try out a full version of the game for free ? Well, there is and you don’t need to jailbreak your device to do it if you don’t want to.
Image : vShare Download
We are talking about an extremely popular app called vShare [ext link]. It’s an app that’s more like a store really a store full of paid apps and games, all for free. Obviously, this is piracy and we don’t condone it but, right now, there is a loophole that makes vShare Download completely legal so get it while you can. Also, we would urge you to use this as a way of trying an app before you head over to the developer and buy it.
There are two ways to download vShare – one way involves iOS 9 jailbreak , the other is using Safari method. We are going to show you both ways here.
Download vShare without Jailbreak :
- Open Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad
- Just type vsharedownload.com in the address bar as shown here
- At the bottom of the page that opens, there is an UP arrow – tap it
- An options menu will appear – select and tap on Add to Home Screen
- This will bring up another screen where you will be asked to name your icon – call it vShare and tap on Add
- Shut Safari down and the vShare icon will be on your home screen.
- Just tap on it to get started on downloading your favorites apps and games for free from vShare
Video : Here is a video explanation of the above steps [ updated upto for iOS 9.3.3 ]
How to Deal with Errors :
On the whole, most people will have no trouble with this at all but there have been reports of an error message saying “cannot connect to ssl vShare.appvv.api” when the download button is tapped. Don’t worry because getting out of that is easy:
- Shut Safari down
- Close any apps that are open on your device
- Wait a minute or so and then go back to the beginning, following the instructions above. It should work properly now.
Download vShare with Jailbreak :
If you do want to jailbreak or you already have, you can still use vShare through Cydia. You will need to add a new source but that is not difficult:
- First Jailbreak your iPhone or iPad [ image credits downloadpangu.org ]
- Open up Cydia and let it configure so it all works properly
- When that’s done, open Cydia again and tap on Manage > Source > Edit > Add
- A box will appear, type the following URL in – http://repo.appvv.org
- Tap on Add Anyway.
- When Cydia has finished installing the new repository, go into it and search for vShare. Download it and enjoy.