iOS has always been the centre of discussion for all the smartphone fans, and finally, there’s the good news that every iOS enthusiast was eagerly waiting for this year. September 9th saw the much awaited iPhone 6s along with iOS 9 being unveiled. iOS 9.3.2 beta has been seeded official by Apple and is available for those who have registered in the iOS Developer program.
Image : iOS 9.3.2 Beta Download and Installation
In the beta firmware of iOS 9, the focus has been set mainly on boosting the security and enhancing the system-wide performance, though Apple hasn’t failed to add more exciting features inside. But before you decide to jump to the latest iOS 9 beta firmware from iOS 8.4.1 , let us remind you that as with iOS 8.3 , iOS 8.2 and iOS 8.1.3 , updating to a newer iOS version like iOS 9.3.2 beta [link] from an earlier jailbreakable version of iOS will leave you unable to jailbreak anymore, as is the case with the public version of iOS 8.4.1 [at the time of writing this article] .
But having said that, there is a security flaw in iTunes that makes it possible for users to update their iOS 9.x.x devices to the latest beta firmware of iOS 9.3 , without the need of Registering the UDID [ext link] of the device through a developer account.
iOS 9.3.2 Beta Install without UDID :
Before you proceed further, please be informed that this tutorial is meant only for educational purposes for the sake of pointing out the iTunes security flaws, and thus requesting iOS developers to realize them. Also, keeping in mind that iOS 9 is a copyright product of Apple, no immediate links for downloading iOS 9.3.2 beta will be provided here directly. In order to test the security flaw, you will need to download the beta firmware from another website , of course for strictly educational purposes [ Download Here ].
Finally, if you are willing to perform such an update to a firmware that is not released and is possibly still in development mode, you understand and totally agree to be completely and legally responsible for updating your device to iOS 9 without getting the UDID of your device registered officially.
Steps to Install iOS 9.3.2 beta :
The following step-by-step procedure installs iOS 9.3.2 beta on your iOS device.
Backup Your Data : If you want to downgrade to iOS 9.3.1 after having tested this beta version of iOS 9, remember that you cannot retain the personal data due to the downgrade of iTunes and the limitations in backup restoration. So make sure that you have an iCloud or iTunes backup of your important data.
- Ensure that the iOS device (iPad, iPhone, or iPod) that you intend to upgrade is running on at least iOS 8 or further firmware.
- It is very essential that you can restore back to the old firmware using the given process in the next few steps to prevent any irritating Activation Error [solution] issues after the iOS 9 upgrade if it ever happens .
- Make a total backup of your iOS device through iTunes [image below] or via iCloud .
- Re-check that your Windows PC or Mac is running the latest version of iTunes . If not, then do not proceed further without updating iTunes [ext link] to the latest version. Open iTunes and browse to the device portion. Then hold the option key (alt) in case of Mac, or the shift key in case of Windows, and then click on the “Restore your iPad | iPhone ” button.
- A pop-up will come up, prompting you to select an IPSW. Browse through the list to select the corresponding iOS 9 beta firmware for your device. For legal reasons, as stated before, the direct links to the downloadable files will not be provided here. You can get the download links on this page .
- If you are a Windows PC user, you may be required to change the file extension to .ipsw or extract the file.
- After you have selected the firmware successfully and your device has completed the automatic update procedure, follow the straightforward and simple process of on-device finalization for iOS 9.3.2 beta. This way, all the data will be retained in the update, yet it is good to make a backup as instructed in the initial steps.
Note : Once your device has upgraded and running on iOS 9.3.2 beta , you may encounter the activation issues post-update in case your device connects to iTunes. To prevent this from happening, use only iCloud services strictly.
Video : Here is a video tutorial for installing iOS 9 ipsw files using iTunes
Download iOS 9.3.2 beta IPSW :
- Here are the download links to iOS 9.3.2 beta .
If you legally want to get iOS 9.3 beta , you can avilable our UDID Registration Services [ext link] where we register a device for $10 for a period of 1 year during which all beta updates are given free for early access to iOS . Following the above given simple steps will successfully upgrade your apple device to iOS 9, so you can enjoy it even before it is released for the masses. If you fall in Activation Issues , restore your device back to older backup using iTunes .