If you find that you are unable to install a jailbreak on your iOS device, perhaps because you have updated to a version that doesn’t have a jailbreak attached to it, or you don’t want to install a jailbreak, you can still get your hands on the old games console games to play on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. Emu4iOS steps into the breach where Cydia can’t be used and allows you to download and install a number of game emulators so that you can play your favorite Nintendo or Gameboy games on your device. Emu4iOS [ext link] also contains a lot of other content, apps that you could not download from the app store and some of which could at one time, only be got through jailbreaking.
Image : Emu4iOS Download Tutorial
Emu4iOS is free for everyone to use. It has been fully tested and deemed to be safe for your iOS device so go ahead and start downloading your favorite emulators today and get playing games. You can choose from the most popular emulators, including:
There are two things of note about Emu4iOS that you should know – first, you cannot install it on your iOS device if you are running a jailbreak on it and second, it is limited in that you can only install a single emulator at any one time. If you need to change games and they are on different console platforms, you will have to delete the old one and install the new one before you can play.
Supported Devices :
Emu4iOS fully supports all iOS versions from iOS 7 up to and including iOS 10 on the following devices:
- iPhone 4s 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus
- iPad 2, 3, 4
- iPad Air, Air 2
- iPad Mini 2, 3, 4
- iPad Pro – 9.7” and 12.9” models
- iPod Touch 5th and 6th generation
How to Download Emu4iOS :
- Go to your home screen on your device and open Safari
- Go to emu4ios.org
- When the site has loaded, you will find an UP arrow at the top or bottom of the screen – tap on it
- Now Select Add to Home Screen when asked where to save the icon
- Give your app icon a name, call it Emu4iOS and then tap the Add button
- Come out of Safari and the Emu4iOS icon will show up on your homepage
Video : This video shows you these steps
In case you ever tired of using it, you can follow the steps in the given link to Delete Emu4iOS [ext link]. To get content like this sent straight to your inbox, Subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on Facebook.