If you are still on iOS 9, you will be finding that jailbreaks are limited to those on iOS 9.2 onwards, in the form of PPHelper. Even that utility can’t be used by everyone and that leaves a proportion of iOS 9 users without access to Cydia. FlekStore is an app installer that gives us back that access, a portal if you like to some of the top Cydia tweaks, and plenty of other apps and games, all without the need to jailbreak first.
Image : FlekStore App Download
What is FlekStore ?
FlekStore [ ext link ] is an app installer, a program that allows you to download content that you couldn’t get anywhere else unless you installed Cydia. With jailbreaking getting harder to do, the likes of FlekStore are taking over, with so much content to choose from that you might not even see the need to go back to Cydia when it is finally updated. Take a look at the features of FlekStore and make your own mind up.
Features of FlekStore :
- The obvious benefit – you don’t need to hunt around for a jailbreak before you can get FlekStore
- All the best tweaks and apps from Cydia, including the popular AirShou, vShare and PlayBox
- All the top selling apps and games from the iOS app store , all free to download and install
- FlekStore is updated frequently, not just with new content but with developer updates
- Includes the ability to upload an app of your own creation without having to register your details first
- Incredibly easy to install and a very easy to navigate user interface
How to Download and Install FlekStore :
FlekStore is not available for download from the iOS app store because it wouldn’t get past Apple’s strict security guidelines. There is nothing unsafe about FlekStore but it isn’t the kind of app that the Cupertino company approves of. You can, however, download it by following our detailed guide in the linked article below.
- From the Home screen on your iOS device, tap on the Safari icon to open it
- Go to the following web address flekstore.org
- Tap on the UP arrow on the page when it has loaded
- A series of options will load across the bottom of the page; choose Add to Home Screen
- A box will appear; type in FlekStore to give the icon a new name . Tap Add and then close Safari; you will see the icon on the home page
Video: See how these steps are done
FlekStore is a very easy app installer to get on with and very few people have had any problems with it. Should you find that it isn’t what you expected or you can’t get on with it for some reason, it is easy to remove from your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. There isn’t anything to lose by installing FlekStore and trying it so let us know how you get on with it and what sort of content you are using it to download.
Follow us on Facebook and we’ll keep you fully up to date.