Jailbreaking has become something we expect, more so now than ever before. It used to be that we would have to wait several months after a major new iOS firmware release but in recent years, the iOS jailbreaks have been released increasingly quicker. With iOS 10.2 download now publicly released, the jailbreak for iOS 10.2 is ready for download.
Image : iOS 10.2 Jailbreak
Method 1 : Safari Method
This tutorial explains how you can download Cydia on iOS 10.2. It also supports both 64 bit and 32 bit iOS devices including iPhone 5 upto iPhone 7 .
- First you need to open Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad running iOS 10.2 firmware.
- Now in the address bar type in this adddress ios9cydia.com which will open a dedicated mobile web page for Cydia download.
- After the website loads fully on your iPhone or iPad , go to the bottom and tap on the UP arrow [ as shown here ].
- On the next page select Add to HomeScreen .
- Now rename the app icon as Cydia and then tap on Add
- Go back to your iPhone | iPad homescreen and you could see the Cydia app icon . Tap to launch and get the latest Cydia iOS 10.2 updates on your device.
Video : Here is a video tutorial of the above process
Method 2 : Yalu Jailbreak
Before we go into details about how to install Yalu on your iOS 10.2 device, cast your eye over the following caveats.
Image : Yalu Jailbreak
- It is in beta so you may find it a bit buggy and unstable. This is being worked on by the developer, Luca Todesco, so hopefully, very soon, Yalu will be stabilized
- You need to use Cydia Impactor to side load the jailbreak onto your device [ full details can be found below ]
- As it is semi-untethered, you need to re-jailbreak your iPhone or iPad after every reboot
- iOS 10.2 is not officially supported at the time of writing this article. However, we have heard of some success stories with users being able to install it onto their iOS 10.2 devices so don’t be afraid to give it a go
If you decide that you are prepared to try installing Yalu Jailbreak on your iOS 10.2 device, all the details can be found in the given links below :
Do tell us if you successfully installed Yalu Jailbreak on your iOS 10.2 device. If not, follow us on Facebook and Subscribe to our free email newsletter for all the latest developments and updates straight to your inbox.