With iOS 10.3.3 download now released to the public, attention turns to the big question , can iOS 10.3.3 be jailbroken. It is only a small release, with just a few improvements and bug fixes, as well as new wallpapers for the iPad Pro 12.9 inch model and we can tell you that, yes, you can download the iOS 10.3.3 jailbreak. Here’s how to do it.
Image : iOS 10.3.3 Jailbreak
How to Jailbreak iOS 10.3.3 :
There are two ways to choose from.
Method 1: Safari
- From the home screen of your iPhone or iPad, launch Safari [ don’t try any other browser, it won’t work ]
- Go to your address bar and type in ios9cydia.com
- When the page opens, go to the top right or the bottom center [ depending on device used ] and tap the UP arrow
- Now you will see a few more options on the bottom of your screen, choose Add to Home Screen
- Call the new app icon Cydia and tap the Add button
- Come out of Safari and you will see the new Cydia app icon on your home page
Video: This is a demonstration of the steps
Method 2: Yalu Jailbreak
Luca Todesco is the last person we expected to get a public jailbreak utility from but, in fact, he is the only developer who has come up with something. It’s called Yalu and, although it has been given support for iOS 10.3.3, we can’t all use it. Take a look at the following before you download it :
Image : Yalu Jailbreak
- Yalu is a semi-untethered jailbreak which means, for those not in the know, that it needs reactivating each time you reboot your iOS device. However, a new tool has been released that will do this automatically for you and it is called Extender Installer [ext link].
- Yalu is limited to the iPhone 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, and 6S Plus
- Cydia Impactor is required to side load Yalu onto your iOS device as it cannot be directly installed. You must have your Apple ID to use this but you can set up a dummy account if you want to
Downloading Yalu is easy and you can find all the information and download links at the articles below:
Image : Cydia iOS 10.3.3 on iPhone
Are you able to install Cydia on iOS 10.3.3 ? let us know how you get on and stay up to date with the latest jailbreak updates by following us on Facebook .