iOS 10 has been out for some time now and, at long last, we finally have what we have been waiting for , a new iOS 10 jailbreak. It comes from the last place we would expect, well-known hacker Luca Todesco. He had already given us the stark warning that we shouldn’t expect much from iOS 10 in terms of a jailbreak but he has released what he says may well be the only utility we get for some time. It’s called Yalu Jailbreak and it can be downloaded onto your iOS device in two ways .
Image : iOS 10 Jailbreak Update
Method 1 : Safari Method
This tutorial works on all iOS 10 firmware’s .
- Launch the Safari web browser on your iPhone or iPad running iOS 10 firmware.
- Now simply type in ios9cydia.com in the address bar and hit go as shown below .
- After the webpage loads completely on your iOS device , go to the bottom of the page and tap on the UP arrow as shown in the image here .
- This will bring up the options page where you need to select Add to HomeScreen .
- In the next screen , rename the app icon as Cydia and then tap on Add button
- Now you have Cydia iOS 10 app icon installed on iOS 10 firmware without having to use a Mac or a PC. Tap on the icon to get the latest about iOS 10 Jailbreak app updates directly on device.
Video : Here is a video tutorial explaining the above process
Method 2 : Yalu Jailbreak
Yalu jailbreak is not a simple one click utility. You will need to use Cydia Impactor as it has to be side loaded onto your device and, as it is a semi-untethered jailbreak, you will need to re-jailbreak your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad whenever it has rebooted. Finally, be aware that, as it is a beta jailbreak, you may be advised to wait until an update is released to fix the bugs and instability issues. If you still want to go ahead and install Yalu on your iOS 10 device, here’s how.
Image : Yalu Jailbreak
Let us know if you run into any trouble with the jailbreak; if it installs ok, make sure you download Cydia Eraser , it will save a lot of trouble if you need to remove the jailbreak for any reason. For more information and updates, follow us on Facebook and Subscribe to our free email newsletter.