The latest release from Apple is a minor one, iOS 11.1.1, providing the usual security updated and bug fixes that keep iOS 11 in as good a condition as it can be. All the details on how to download iOS 11.1.1 an be found at the lined article. We do have some good news for you; there is now a way to jailbreak iOS 11.1.1 and we’re going to show you how to do it.
Image : iOS 11.1.1 Jailbreak Download
How to Download iOS 11.1.1 Jailbreak :
You can do this in two ways so pick the method that suits you
Method 1: Safari Browser
- On your iPhone or iPad, open Safari browser
- Go to the address bar and type in ios9cydia.com
- Tap the large UP arrow on page , bottom center or top right of the screen
- When the new page loads, tap on Add to Home Screen
- Now you will need to provide a name of the app icon so type Cydia into the box. Tap the Add button and close Safari
- The new Cydia icon is on your home page
Video: This shows you how easy these steps are
Method 2: Using Yalu IPA
Luca Todesco, popular iOS security researcher, is the only developer to come forward with any kind of jailbreak. It’s called Yalu and, although he has now updated it to support iOS 11.1.1, you should be aware of the limitations of the jailbreak :
Image : Yalu Jailbreak
- You can only use Yalu if you have an iPhone , nothing else has support
- You must use Cydia Impactor to install Yalu onto your iPhone so you will also need to have your Apple ID to hand , set up a second account if you don’t want to use your primary one
- Because it is semi untethered you must reactivate Yalu every time your iPhone reboots A tool called Extender Installer will help you to automate this
If you are ready to give Yalu jailbreak a go, check out the links below for more details :
Image : Cydia iOS 11.1.1
One thing to be aware of with Cydia Impactor , your jailbreak certificate will be revoked every 7 days because Apple won’t see it as a valid certificate. To get around this download Anti Revoke, a new tool that will block the certificate from being revoked.
Tell us how you get on with Cydia download on iOS 11.1.1 and follow us on Facebook for more updates.