iOS 11 seems to be following the same path that iOS 10 did in terms of updates with Apple now releasing iOS 11.1 download. You can find out what’s included in the latest update and how to download iOS 11.1 in the linked article and we’re also going to tell you how to jailbreak iOS 11.1 right now.
Image : iOS 11.1 Jailbreak Download
How to Download iOS 11.1 Jailbreak :
Choose the method that suits you :
Method 1: Using Safari Browser
- Go to the Safari browser and open it
- In the address bar, type inios9cydia.com and tap Go
- Wait for the page and then tap the UP arrow
- Choose Add to Home Screen from the new set of options
- Now type Cydia into the box to name the icon and tap Go
- Close Safari and look for the Cydia icon on your home screen
Video: This will show you these steps
Method 2: Yalu Jailbreak
iOS 10 only produced a single jailbreak, Yalu jailbreak and that was by way of Luca Todesco. With nothing being heard from any other jailbreak team, he was the only one to help out the jailbreak community and he has now given Yalu support for iOS 11.1. However, like iOS 10, it is limited :
Image : Yalu Jailbreak
- Yalu will only work on the iPhone 5S to the iPhone 6S Plus.
- You need to use Cydia Impactor to install Yalu jailbreak to your iOS 11.1 device and for that you need a valid Apple ID , a dummy account is fine
- It is semi-untethered so you will need to reactivate whenever your device is rebooted. You can use Extender Installer to automate this process
If you want to go ahead and download Yalu jailbreak, full details can be found at the links below :
Image : Cydia iOS 11.1
When you use Cydia Impactor and an Apple ID to install the jailbreak, you will find that it will crash every 7 days or so, requiring you to reload it. This is because the app certificate has been revoked but with Anti Revoke [ext link], that is no longer an issue. Anti Revoke will protect your jailbreak y blocking Apple from verifying and subsequently revoking the certificate. If you do download the iOS 11.1 jailbreak, make sure you follow it with Anti Revoke. Let us know how you get on with both and follow us on Facebook for more updates .