Now that Apple has released iOS 11 download, we can begin to look at whether we will get a jailbreak or not. This is the next big firmware for the Cupertino company, packed with changes and features and you can get all the details by clicking on the given link. The good news is, despite the difficulties experienced with iOS 10, we do now have an iOS 11 jailbreak.
Image : iOS 11 Jailbreak Update
How to Jailbreak iOS 11 :
Following are the two popular methods to download Cydia on iOS 11 and jailbreak your iOS device. Both the methods are explained below step by step.
Method 1: Safari Browser [ Easy Method ]
- Open Safari browser on your iOS device , don’t bother trying any other browser because this is the only one that works
- Now go to https://cydiainstaller.app [ copy-paste in browser ]
- Wait while our special mobile page has loaded up and then tap the UP arrow [ top left or bottom center of the screen, depending on whether you used an iPad or an iPhone ]
- Now a series of options will load on the screen , choose Add to Home Screen
- In the box provided, type in Cydia to name the app icon. Tap the Add button and close Safari
- The new Cydia icon will now be on your home screen
Video: This is a demo of these steps
Method 2: Yalu Jailbreak [ Advanced Method ]
Yalu jailbreak is the only utility that we got for iOS 10 and, although it has been updated with iOS 11 support it is a limited jailbreak. Before you attempt to download it, make sure you are aware of the following:
Image : Yalu Jailbreak
- The Yalu jailbreak will only work on the iPhone 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, and 6S Plus
- It is semi-untethered and, because of this, Yalu must be reactivated when you reboot your iOS device every time. Luckily, a new tool called Extender Installer has been released to automate this process for you
- You will need to use Cydia Impactor to install Yalu as it can’t go directly on your iOS device. You need a valid Apple ID but you can set a dummy account up rather than using your own
Yalu jailbreak for iOS 11 is simple to download and you can get all the information you need from the links below:
If your device is supported by the Yalu Jailbreak and you want to give it a go, do let us know how you get on and if you come up against any problems with it. For all the latest iOS 11 jailbreak updates, follow us on Facebook.