iOS 12.1.3 is now ready for download onto all compatible iOS devices. The latest firmware update has been in beta for a while and is one of a string of updates that Apple has released recently. The updates have fixed several bugs and have also been as a result of an ongoing argument between Apple and Qualcomm Inc regarding patent infringement. iOS 12.1.3 went into beta in December 2018 and is now ready for download. Luckily this app works on TweakBox allowing you to download free apps and games.
It appears that some of the fixes and enhancements in iOS 12.13 were meant for the previous update but, thanks to a Chinese court ruling, Apple had to release that one much quicker than they wanted to. The latest update has several fixes in it, including:
- A fix for a bug in Messages that caused a problem for users scrolling through their images in Details view
- A fix for an issue with photos being sent via the Share Sheet having striped artifacts in them
- A fix for an issue with audio distortion when external audio devices were connected to the iPad Pro 2018 model
- Fixes and issues that affected some CarPlay systems, causing them to disconnect from the iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR
- A fix for an issue that was causing some HomePod devices to restart
- A fix for a bug that was preventing Siri from listening on some HomePod devices
And there are all the usual security additions, improvements, and enhancements that come with any update.
How to Update to iOS 12.1.3 :
Updating to the latest iOS firmware is quite simple and, as usual, can be done in three ways. Click the link below to find out how to install it on your device and get the IPSW links Download iOS 12.1.3
iOS 12.1.3 Final IPSW Download Links :
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone10,4 (iPhone 8)
- iPhone10,5 (iPhone 8 Plus)
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6
- iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone SE, iPhone 5s GSM, iPhone 5s CDMA
- iPad Pro (10.5-inch)
- iPad Pro (11-inch – 2018)
- iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (1st generation | 2nd generation | 3rd generation)
- iPad 5 (9.7-inch – 2017)
- iPad 6 (9.7-inch – 2018)
- iPad Air 2, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3
- iPad Pro (9.7‑inch)
- iPad Air 1, iPad mini 2
- iPod touch (6th generation)
iOS 12.1.3 is the fourth update for the latest iOS firmware which was released in September 2018 and may be the last minor update before iOS 12.2 is released. Apple fights a constant battle against bugs and other issues with their devices and the Chinese court rulings have added to the problem for them.
Don’t forget, if you intend to jailbreak your iPhone or iPad at any time in the future, don’t update using the OTA method; instead use one of the iTunes methods. And don’t forget to use TinyUmbrella after you update to save those all-important SHSH blobs.
That’s all for now; let us know if you run into any trouble with the update and stay tuned for more news.