iOS 9.1 has been released and so far some people have noticed tremendous improvements on their iOS devices. If you are looking for iOS 9.1 jailbreak , keep reading below for the latest iOS 9.1 jailbreak released on 11th March 2016 and how you can jailbreak iOS 9.1 using Pangu 9 jailbreak tool , video tutorial included.
Image : iOS 9.1 Jailbreak
How to Jailbreak iOS 9.1 :
The installation of Cydia on your device means jailbreaking iOS 9.1 . There are two methods of doing this .
Method 1 : Using dedicated Jailbreak installer like Pangu 9 v1.3.0. PC or Mac required .
Method 2 : Using Safari method to download Cydia app icon without Jailbreak . No PC required .
Method 1 : Using iOS 9.1 Jailbreak Tool
Here is a a full step by step tutorial given for iOS 9 – iOS 9.1 jailbreak using the following tools. If you are on iOS 9.0.2 or later , make sure you are prepared for iOS 9.1 jailbreak. Here is a short guide on how to and what to do before jailbreaking iOS 9.1 .
Method 2 : Quick Download Cydia App icon on iOS 9.1
If you are looking to get Cydia on iOS 9.1 , while waiting for the iOS 9.1 jailbreak installer to release , this tip might come in handy .
- On your iOS 9.1 device launch Safari browser and search this term “ios 9.1 jailbreak” without the quotes as shown in the image below .
- In the search results find the page with the url that says ios9cydia.com . Simply tap on that link to open the page which is specially designed to download the Cydia app icon on iOS 9.1 .[ those who cannot find the result , can simply open this link in their browser ios9cydia.com ]
- Now scroll to the bottom of the page and click the UP arrow as shown here . iPad also supported now.
- Now tap Add to Homescreen .
- Things brings up option to save the Cydia icon . Name it Cydia if not already , then Tap on Add
- Now you have Cydia app icon on iOS 9.1 . Open the app icon to stay updated to iOS 9.1 jailbreak status .
Video : Here is the step by step video instruction for above process
Update 1 : iOS 9.1 signing has been stopped by Apple, so newer devices cannot downgrade back to iOS 9.1. If you still have iOS 9.1 installed on your device , follow the given tutorial below to jailbreak your device , or otherwise move to the next jailbreakable firmware . Read iOS 9 Jailbreak articles for more updates .
Extensify – Tweaks on Stock iOS 9.1 ?
It was quite a many weeks ago when we had told you about Extensify 9.1 [ ext link – downloadextensify.com ]. This app is a tweak store for stock iOS firmware and lets you install tweaks and customize your iOS device without jailbreaking. It is not a replacement for Cydia, but it can help until a jailbreak arrives. Extensify was scheduled to release after the iOS 9 release, but there is no word on it yet.