The jailbreak community is celebrating today as, at long last, we have a new jailbreak. There was some concern that perhaps Apple had finally won the long-running cat and mouse game they had been playing with jailbreakers for years but today Pangu has proved that they still have what it takes to win. Called PPHelper, the new iOS 9.3.1 jailbreak was released with the help of another team called PP Assistant but, unfortunately, it will not be for every iOS user.
Image : iOS 9.3.1 Jailbreak Update
PPHelper for iOS 9.3.1 will not work on any 32-bit device, at least not at the moment. We really can’t say whether it will ever be updated to do so but, given that the vast majority of active iOS devices are 64-bit and given that Apple is gradually dropping support for 32-bit devices, it is not likely. Secondly, unless you can read Chinese, the jailbreak tool will make little sense to you, although we have been told that an English version is on the way. However, no need to panic because we have provided you with a full tutorial [ link below ] to walk you through the entire process. Lastly, anyone who uses a Mac is out of luck at the moment because right now PPHelper only works on Windows.
Supported Devices :
The following devices are compatible with the PPHelper Jailbreak for iOS 9.3.1:
- iPhone 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, SE
- iPad Air, Air 2
- iPad Mini 2, Mini 3, Mini 4
- iPad Pro
- iPod Touch 6
Jailbreak iOS 9.3.1 Tutorial :
You can get PPHelper onto your iOS device in three different ways, with or without a computer. All these methods are listed below.
Method 1 : PPHelper Jailbreak
You can use your Windows PC to download the PPHelper jailbreak tool and then put it onto your iOS device. The given link will take you to a step by step tutorial from start to finish.
Method 2 : Safari Method for iOS 9.3.1 Jailbreak
- Launch Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad and go to your favorite search engine.
- In the search engine , tap on the search box and enter “iOS 9.3.1 Jailbreak” and tap on Go button.
- In the results page you need to find the website having the url iOS9cydia.com [shown above]. Tapping on this result will bring up a webpage specially degined for Cydia iOS 9.3.1 app icon download onto your device
- After the page loads up , go to the bottom of the screen and tap on the UP arrow as shown in the image here .
- This will bring up the options page where you need to select Add to HomeScreen . Tap to proceed
- In the next screen , rename the app icon as Cydia and then tap on Add
- Voila ! You have now Cydia app icon installed on iOS 9.3.1 firmware . Tap on the icon to get the latest about Cydia iOS 9.3.1
Video : Follow the video tutorial below for steps explained above
Method 3 : Pangu 9.3.1 Installer
We are still waiting for the Pangu 9.3.1 installer to be released but we have no doubt that it will be here in due course. The Installer is designed to help you get the jailbreak onto your iOS device much easier and quicker and, if you want to send the download links and tutorial when it is released, subscribe to our free email newsletter below we’ll send it straight to your email inbox. You can also follow us on Facebook to make sure that you are kept completely up to date with all the latest jailbreak updates .
Subscribe to Stay Updates to iOS 9.3.1 Jailbreak :