It has been a month since the release of iOS 9.3.1 , and Apple has already seeded iOS 9.3.2 . As this new update comes with just 0.0.1 increment in the version number, we can expect it to bring general improvements and bug fixes without any new features. For your information, iOS 9.3 was released just two months ago, and it’s good to see that Apple is getting rid of all bugs and issues in the firmware to improve the user experience. iOS 9.3 brought some new features like passcode in Notes app, Night Shift mode, etc.
Image : iOS 9.3.2 Download Tutorial
iOS 9.3.2 comes with build number 13F51a and is available to the
Apple Developer Center general public right now. iOS 9.3.2 resolves the stuttering that happened in iOS 9.3 when Quick Actions was opened in Landscape mode.
iOS 9.3.2 Download and Installation Tutorial
Method 1 : OTA Update
- Connect to the internet using home wifi before proceeding to download the iOS update, as OTA updates are sometimes large in size and using your limited mobile data to download the firmware updates may cost you money.
- Go to Settings > General > Software Update.
- A notification for the new update will come up. Just download iOS 9.3.2 update and your device will be updated automatically.
Method 2 : iTunes IPSW Method
- Go to the below given links and download iOS 9.3.2 IPSW firmware files for your particular iOS device.
- After getting the files, launch iTunes on your PC or Mac, and make sure that it is updated to the latest version.
- Now connect your iOS device to the computer and go to the Device Summary in iTunes.
- Hold and press the Alt key (on Mac) or the Shift key (on Windows) and simultaneously click the Restore iPad | iPhone | iPod option.
- Now select the .ipsw file that you downloaded in the beginning.
- iTunes will now install iOS 9.3.2 beta on your device.
iOS 9.3.2 Download IPSW Links :
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro (WiFi)
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro (Cellular)
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro (WiFi)
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro (Cellular)
- iPad Air 2 (6th generation WiFi)
- iPad Air 2 (6th generation Cellular)
- iPad Air (5th generation Cellular)
- iPad Air (5th generation WiFi)
- iPad Air (5th generation China)
- iPad (4th generation CDMA)
- iPad (4th generation GSM)
- iPad (4th generation WiFi)
- iPad mini (CDMA)
- iPad mini (GSM)
- iPad mini (WiFi)
- iPad mini 2 (Cellular)
- iPad mini 2 (WiFi)
- iPad mini 2 (China)
- iPad mini 3 (China)
- iPad mini 3 (WiFi)
- iPad mini 3 (Cellular)
- iPad mini 4 (WiFi)
- iPad mini 4 (Cellular)
- iPad 3 Wi-Fi (3rd generation)
- iPad 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular (GSM)
- iPad 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular (CDMA)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi (Rev A)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G (GSM)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G (CDMA)
- iPhone 5 (CDMA)
- iPhone 5 (GSM)
- iPhone 5c (CDMA)
- iPhone 5c (GSM)
- iPhone 5s (CDMA)
- iPhone 5s (GSM)
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 4s
- iPod touch (5th-generation)
- iPod touch (6th-generation)
Useful Links :