Apple has released iOS 9.3.2 and users can download it now via OTA direct on their devices or via iTunes using their computers. If you have been holding off on updating to iOS 9.3.2 download because you are waiting for a iOS 9.3.2 jailbreak, your wait is over. Today, after a long dry spell, Pangu Team has released a brand new jailbreak tool for iOS 9.3.2. However, before you get too excited, the tool, called PPHelper, is only available for Windows computers at the moment and is only going to work on 64-bit devices. It is also in Chinese at the moment but an English version is being prepared.
Image : iOS 9.3.2 Jailbreak Update
iOS 9.3.2 is not a big update and it doesn’t contain any extra features or big enhancements. Like many of the recent updates, it is purely to fix bugs and provide minor enhancements to performance. If you are experiencing any problems at all on your iOS device, it is best to update to this version, especially as you can now jailbreak iOS 9.3.2.
Supported Devices :
As we said, PPHelper Jailbreak is only compatible with 64-bit devices. However, as only a low percentage of active devices are 32-bit now, the vast majority of users will be covered by the jailbreak. The devices supported by PPHelper are :
- iPhone 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, SE
- iPad Air, Air 2
- iPad Mini 2, Mini 3
- iPad Pro
- iPod Touch 6
How to Jailbreak iOS 9.3.2 :
You have two options for installing jailbreak onto your iOS device . With the first one you will need a computer and with the second , it can go directly onto your device without a Mac or PC. Follow these instructions to successfully Jailbreak iOS 9.3.2 .
Method 1 : PPHelper Jailbreak
Today Pangu with the help of PP Assistant Team, have released PPHelper jailbreak tool. PP Assistant team are iOS and Android developers from China and have a lot of experience at producing jailbreaks. You can follow the link above to find a full tutorial on how to install PPHelper onto your iOS device and jailbreak it.
Method 2 : Safari Method for iOS 9.3.2 Jailbreak
This method required no Mac or PC. Straight forward method for Cydia app icon download. Video instructions added below.
- Launch Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad.
- Open the website with the url iOS9cydia.com [shown in the image below]. This webpage has been specially designed for Cydia iOS 9.3.2 app icon download onto your device. Simply type in ios9cydia.com in the url box and hit go.
- After the page loads up , go to the bottom of the screen and tap on the UP arrow as shown in the image here .
- This will bring up the options page where you need to select Add to HomeScreen . Tap to proceed
- In the next screen , rename the app icon as Cydia and then tap on Add
- Voila ! You have now Cydia app icon installed on iOS 9.3.2 firmware . Tap on the icon to get the latest about Cydia iOS 9.3.2
Video : Here is a video explaining the above process
Update : iOS 9.3.3 has been released by Apple on 18th July 2016 and already jailbroken by Pangu Team .
The new jailbreak is not totally unexpected. At the beginning of July 2016 , Pangu co-hosted MOSEC, the Mobile Security Conference that was held in Shanghai. A few tweets were published hinting at an imminent jailbreak for iOS 9.3.2 and today we are able to download it.
Let us know your thoughts on PPHelper for iOS 9.3.2 and tell us if you run into any trouble with it. Get the latest jailbreak developments directly to your inbox by Subscribing to our email newsletter and following us on Facebook.