iOS 9 has been the subject of, not just one but several jailbreak utilities and all three of them go up to an include iOS 9.3.5. This is the very last version of iOS 9 to be released before iOS 10 is released. The jailbreaks we have cover all devices on iOS 9.3.5. The guides below tell you how to install each of the jailbreaks on your iOS 9.3.5 device.
Image : iOS 9.3.5 Jailbreak Update
How to Jailbreak iOS 9.3.5 :
These are the three methods to get iOS 9.3.5 Jailbreak on your iPhone and iPad right now and all three can be found below . Follow the tutorial for detailed step by step process.
Method 1 : Safari Method
- Launch Safari on your iOS device
- In the address box, type in ios9cydia.com as shown in the image here
- This will open a page designed for downloading the Cydia app icon. Now tap on the UP arrow at the bottom of the page if you are using an iPhone or top right if you are on an iPad.
- Now tap on Add to Home Screen on the Options window
- Name your app icon Cydia . Tap on Add
- Close Safari and you will see the Cydia app icon on your iOS 9.3.5 device home page
- Now you will now have full access iOS 9.3.5 Cydia jailbreak and updates.
Video : This video shows you the above steps
Method 2 : Home Depot Jailbreak
Home Depot was released to fill in an obvious gap in the current jailbreak market, the older iOS devices, which have been omitted from other jailbreaks. Home Depot is a beta jailbreak, which means it will be somewhat buggy, it is semi-untethered and you must use Cydia Impactor to side-load it to your iPhone or iPad. Check out the article below for a full guide on installing Home Depot jailbreak on iOS 9.3.5:
Method 3: Phoenix Jailbreak
A new jailbreak has been released and it’s called Phoenix Jailbreak. It offers support for all iOS devices on iOS 9.3.5 and was developed by a group of different developers, including Luca Todesco and the developer behind Prometheus Jailbreak. Phoenix is ready for download now and you can find full instructions on how to download Phoenix at the given link, where we provide you with a step-by-step guide.
Be aware that you need your Apple ID and Cydia Impactor to download Phoenix Jailbreak on your iOS device and it is a semi-untethered jailbreak. It works on both Windows and Mac OS operating systems
Which jailbreak are you going to use ? For more jailbreak news and updates, follow us on Facebook .