Now that jailbreaks are not exactly in abundance, many users are missing their entertainment apps but MovieBox has been released without needing Cydia and it is one of the top apps of its kind. MovieBox [ext link] contains all the latest movies and TV Series and shows and you have the option of downloading and watching later or streaming direct, which is great for those who don’t have much space on their devices. With regular updates, MovieBox is always up to date and you can even access a special Full HD section. With no jailbreak needed, MovieBox is available to anyone and everyone to download and enjoy.
Image : MovieBox App
Downloading MovieBox is not as easy as it is to download an app from the iOS app store and you certainly won’t find this one in that store either. Apple is averse to any app like this, and will not allow it to pass their strict requirements. However, you can get MovieBox simply by downloading an installer by the name of Emu4iOS and we will be talking about how to do this next.
How to Download MovieBox :
Don’t be put off by these steps; for many who are not used to this method of installation, it is going to seem a bit convoluted, but it is actually easy and will only take you a few minutes to do. Later, we will be looking at common errors with MovieBox all of which are easy to fix, but first we need to download MovieBox:
- Download Emu4iOS following the tutorial at the linked post
- Open Emu4iOS and tap the Search bar
- Type in MovieBox and wait while the results are found
- Select the MovieBox version that matches with your iOS version
- Tap on Download and then confirm your intentions by tapping Install on the box
- Leave your device while MovieBox downloads and installs
- Now you can come out of Emu4iOS and you will see the MovieBox icon on your home screen. To use, simply tap the icon and start streaming
How to Fix MovieBox Errors :
When you open MovieBox after installation, you may be faced with an Unknown Source error or MovieBox may not open, this is only because Apple does not trust the World of Enterprise certificate and, to fix this, all you need to do, is tell them that its OK. Here’s how:
- Launch Settings > General > Device & Profile Management
- Find the World of Enterprise certificate and tap on it
- Now tap Trust, close settings and try MovieBox again , it will now work
You can do these steps immediately after installation if you want, to stop the error occurring in the first place.
The second error will affect everyone, and it involves the app crashing up to 7 days after installation. It does this because Apple will revoke any certificates that they do not trust or that are unknown to them and it will happen even if you reinstall MovieBox. Stop this from happening by installing NessTool, a VPN tool that hides and protects the certificates, so Apple can’t revoke them.
If you prefer to go down the route of jailbreaking, install Yalu and then download MovieBox from Cydia in the way you would any other jailbreak app or tweak.
Tell us your thoughts on MovieBox and get all the latest news and updates by following us on Facebook.