In a surprise move, a new jailbreak has been released but this time, it is only for 32-bit devices that are still on iOS 9.3.5. The past few jailbreaks have only been for the newer 64-bit devices, leaving many users without any jailbreak option. Phoenix Jailbreak is semi untethered and has been created by several developers, including Luca Todesco. If you have a 32-bit device on iOS 9.3.5 and you want to download Phoenix Jailbreak, read on for all the details. You are going to need your Apple ID, a computer and Cydia Impactor to side load it onto your iOS device.
Image : Phoenix Jailbreak
How to Install Phoenix Jailbreak :
This will only work on 32-bit devices and you will need a computer and your Apple ID and passcode. You can set up a second Apple account for this if you don’t want to use your regular one.
- Download Phoenix Jailbreak ipa file on your Mac or PC [ ext link]
- Download Cydia Impactor
- Make sure you have disabled your passcode and Find My iPhone or iPad on your device
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer and open Cydia Impactor
- Extract the .ipa file for Phoenix jailbreak
- Drag it over to the Cydia Impactor window and then input your Apple ID and passcode
- Cydia Impactor will now sign the .ipa and side load the jailbreak onto your device
- Now you will find that the jailbreak won’t run so, on your iPhone or iPad open Settings
- Tap on General > Profile and Device management and find the certificate for Phoenix jailbreak
- Trust the certificate and close settings
- Now tap the jailbreak icon on your device
- Tap on Prepare for Jailbreak and the installation will complete
- Your device will respring and the Cydia icon should be visible on your home page
- You can now begin to use Cydia to download your favorite apps and tweaks.
Because Phoenix is a semi-untethered jailbreak, whenever your device is rebooted you will need to reload the jailbreak. And, if you use a regular Apple ID, the certificate will expire every 7 days and you will need to use Cydia Impactor to reload it. If you are using a developer ID, you will be safe from this for 12 months.
Are you going to use Phoenix jailbreak ? let us know what you think of it and follow us on Facebook for all the latest news.