iOS 9 was widely thought of as being one of the best iOS versions ever but jailbreaks were still limited to those on certain iOS versions and those with a 64 bit device. TweakBox could be the solution to the problem , because there is no chance of any more jailbreaks for iOS 9, another method had to be found to fill in the gap.
Image : TweakBox Download
What is TweakBox ?
TweakBox is an app installer, a way of getting our favorite tweaks, apps, and games on our devices without having to jailbreak first. If you are missing certain Cydia tweaks or access to your favorite paid games , TweakBox is what you need; fast, free, easy and legal. Have a look at what TweakBox offers .
Image : TweakBox App
TweakBox Features :
For iOS 9 users, TweakBox is the best way to get some of the features you used to get on Cydia and is.
- Not dependent on a jailbreak to work
- Very simple to install
- User friendly interface makes it easy to use
- You can delete it from your iPhone or iPad if you don’t like it
Because there is so much to choose from, TweakBox offers 5 very different categories for users to make their section:
- Modified – the best games, modified with all the great in-app bonuses that would cost you good money, including unlimited lives and coins, and anything else you would have to pay for
- Tweaked – the very best stock and app store apps, modified with better features
- TweakBox – Emulators [ EMU4iOS ], movie apps, music apps, screen recorders [ AirShou] , all the best from Cydia
- Flash – these should not be in any app store and you won’t find them anywhere else
- AppStore – paid content and everything else from the iOS app store, all available to you at no cost
Although many users are missing Cydia, TweakBox is a really good alternative. However, don’t expect everything that you get from Cydia because you won’t get it but you have nothing to lose by trying it.
Download TweakBox :
- Open your Safari browser and go to tweakbox.org
- A web page will open; there will be a large UP arrow at the top or bottom of the screen , tap on it
- When you see some save options on your screen, choose Add to Home Screen
- You have to rename the app icon so type TweakBox in the box . Tap on Add and close the browser down.
- TweakBox is now on your home screen and ready for use
Video: See how to install TweakBox
Will you be giving TweakBox a go ? Or are you going to hold on and see if a new jailbreak is going to be released first ? Let us know how you get on and follow us on Facebook for more news and updates.